As of October 1, 2010, the Healthy Connections Kids program was terminated. All members have transitioned to SC Healthy Connections (SCHC). For more information, call 1.800.414.9025.
Click here (English) | (Español)
Welcome Members and Future Members!
Unison Health Plan offers high-quality, accessible health care services and superior customer service to Medicaid eligible residents of South Carolina. Use the link in the box at right to see our coverage area map.
Unison offers members:
- No co-pays for doctors visits
- Unlimited doctor visits
Adult (age 19 and over) Pharmacy Benefits
- Generic Drugs - $3.00 copay, no monthly limit
- Brand Name Drugs - $3.00 copay - limit 4 monthly
Adult Dental Benefits
- Preventive Services (semi-annual exam, cleaning and x-rays) covered at 100%
- All other services subject to a $25 copay up to $500 annual maximum benefit.
Adult Vision Benefits
- No prior authorization needed for services listed below
- One eye exam covered annually
- A pair of glasses from our approved frame collection every 12 months at no cost to you. If you choose a frame outside our collection, you get $50 toward the price of other frames.
- One contact lens fitting exam plus a supply of approved contact lenses every 12 months at no cost to you. If you choose contact lenses outside of our approved collection, you get $50 toward the price of other contacts.
Childrens Vision Benefits
- Annual eye exam for children covered
Gift rewards for better health
- NurseLineSM Services * - Do you have an urgent medical problem? Should you call your PCP (doctor)? Is it serious enough to go to the emergency room? Call our NurseLine service any time, day or night, with your health care questions. Speak with experienced registered nurses. Call 1.877.604.2042 (TTD/TTY callers, please contact the National Relay Center at 1.800.855.2880 and ask for the number above).
To learn more, call Member Services 1.800.414.9025.
Members with hearing loss, please call 711 for a free Telecommunications Relay Service (TRS) that allows persons with hearing or speech disabilities to place and receive telephone calls.
If needed, member information and literature can be made available in a different language, large print, Braille and audio tapes. Interpreters are also available for visual or hearing impaired members. If you do not speak English, you have the right to have an interpreter at no charge to you when speaking to Unison or to your doctors.
Si desea recibir una copia de esta informacion en espanol, por favor llame al numero 1.800.414.9025. En español - Haga clic en el vinculo Español en la barra de la derecha para ver nuestro sitio en español.
* NurseLineSM is a service mark of UnitedHealth Group, Inc.