Become a Member of Unison Health Plan!
Open enrollment runs from Nov. 1-Nov. 30, 2009, for Unison Health Plan of Ohio's Covered Families and Children and Aged Blind and Disabled (ABD) programs.
As a member of Unison Health Plan, you will still be able to get all medically necessary, Medicaid-covered services. That includes Healthchek (EPSDT) Services and these extra features:
- Thousands of providers in Ohio and surrounding states
- $0 Copays
- Gift Card Rewards for Pregnancy-related, Healthchek, and other Well-Care visits
- Soft Contacts or glasses with a great choice of frames (No age limits!)
- Annual eye exams (No age limits!)
- Transportation to:
- Medically Related Visits
- WIC, Dental, and Vision Appointments
- Participating Drug Stores
- CDJFS Re-Determination Appointment
- Many Over-The-Counter (OTC) medications are covered with a prescription. (Limited to generics when available.)
- Nurse Help Line available 24/7 to answer your health questions
To choose Unison as your health plan, please call the Managed Care Enrollment Center at 1.800.605.3040 (TTY 1.800.292.3572).
To learn more about Unison Health Plan of Ohio, return to the main page and select the state and plan from the dropdown menus.